Saturday, March 19, 2011

Space Dog

 Well, this weekend has not been a good one for Jesse.  I took her up to the vet in Dubai yesterday to finish up her round of shots for the year and to have her spayed.  When the gentleman came out to get her and take her from me when I dropped her off, she knew something bad was going to happen.  She just sat and wouldn't budge.  He finally had to pick her up and carry her off.


Later in the afternoon when I picked her up, she was as happy as she could be, given that she was still woozy, to see me.  Now either she had too much to drink or she got into a fight with a lampshade, because she had one on her head.  It makes her look like a Space Dog.  Anyway, she slept the entire way home, and even went right to her crate when we got back.  She moved very little last night and is still sore. 

At this point, I'm having to carry her up and down the stairs since the movement is just a little too much for her.  She is much happier just laying around and resting.  I don't think I've seen her be sleepy for so long, but am going to let her get all she can.


I'm sure she'll be back to her normal self in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment