Monday, March 21, 2011

Bowling Night

The last 8 weeks have been so much fun bowling on Sundays with my friends Joe, Andre, and his wife, Kenisha.  Occasionally, Mike would step in and sub if we were short-which we often were.  (All of these people are folks from my building).  There were several times that Joe and I had to bowl the 2 games all by ourselves and we felt it the next day.


Anyway, over the last several weeks we never lost a a game until the Championship Game last night.  It turned out to be much closer than it looked it the begining of the game, as my team, The Round Abouts, were just off to a bad start.  It was really too bad that we didn't bowl our first game of the night during that game.  I bowled a 167 during that game.

On a bright note, my average is definitely going up.  My best game of this season was a 172!  We will be signing up again in April-That's a sure thing!

1 comment: