Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Dog Day Afternoon


Yesterday, Jessie and I went to the Rugby Club here in Al Ain and took part in the AIWA Dog Day.  Since I adopted Jessie from them, they asked me to bring her and tell our story during the day.  There were so many dogs there-More than I thought existed here because you just don't see them out and about.  It was nice to see so many people I know and their dogs too.  As for Jessie, she loved getting attention from all the kids, adults and other dogs as well. 
These are horses, not dogs if you ask me!

There were so many people who came up to me and asked, "Is this Jessie?" That's because she was in this month's copy of Oasis Living-a magazine here in Al Ain.  Otherwise there were plenty of others who knew Jessie from fostering here over the last few months that she has been with AIWA.

I ended up that we spent most of the day there and when we got home, Jessie crashed hard.  The poor girl was so tired from such a busy day.
This dog looked so much like his owner.

2 comments:

  1. Were you robbing a bank to pay for a sex change? Does Jesse want to be a boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome...dog day...miss my dogs...

    ReplyDelete