Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Cup of Tea

Okay...I have to brag a little.  There is this wonderful lady at my school named Fayeda.  She is from Sri Lanka and runs the copy room and if you need something, she's the go to lady.  She and I always seem to be able to communicate the important stuff even with her very limited English.

Anyway-every afternoon, she brings me a nice cup of Chai (not like our traditional Chai back home, but good none the less) and leaves it on my desk for me.  I so enjoy being away from my office for a little bit and coming back to find this little gift. Its rare that I have to ask for it anymore, since she seems to know that I enjoy it, and I can tell she enjoys bringing it for me.

So, Thank You, Fayeda!

2 comments:

  1. It would be great to see a picture of Fayeda, too. You've been telling me about her for a while - it would be nice to put a face to the name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the little things...it is always the little things like a perfect spice added to my rotisserie chicken!

    ReplyDelete